Thursday 6 August 2015

Face to Face Job Interview Questions and Answers

Face to Face Job Interview Questions and Answers,
Photo: www.freedigitalphotos.net
This is the best type of interview than can give you a time to appeals. Good interview questions mainly cover the qualities of employees and the skills that the employer wants. Top interview question are majorly prepared to test the applicant technical skills and provide basis for the employers to make decision.  Face to face interview questions needs good interview preparation. Winning interview is not luck but a serious preparation.
Mainly, face to face interview questions take 20-30 minutes long.  It is good to prepare yourself for such kind of interview. The following are the most common asked face to face interview question that you need to prepare for yourself.
  1.    Tell me about your self?

Hint:   it is good to follow the format of the Resume or CV you have submitted. Your bio data, your education background , work experience, job tiles and how long you have worked. For example you can answer it like this. “I am Salman Khan. I am 28 years old. Married with two kids. I was born in Gujurat. Currently, I reside in Bombay. I speak three languages, English, Arabic and Somali. I have studied Bachelor of Commerce and Majored in finance at Kenyatta University in Nairobi, KENYA. Worked
  1. Why should I employ you?

 Hint: remember to mention the skills and expertise they are looking for in this common interview question. I considers myself very hard working and committed man who can perform the duty assigned within the time range required.  As a creative and thoughtful man, I felt that your organization is the only place where I can Advance my career practically and my ideas can shine well. it will be also helpful in the performance and expansion  of your organization. I know that there are many candidates who are eligible for this post but among all i have the qualities that are u looking for.
  1.  What is  your strength?


Hint: Remember your strengths are the opportunities that can boost the organization. This interview question help, Research on the skills that they want and align yourself in that field with your strength. This can be hardworking, Multitasking, proactive man. I can understand what can cause a threat.
  1. What is your weakness?

Hint:   remember not to mention something negative about your self. Turn the strengths into positive.
Answer like this, I am hardworking such that I turn to concentrate on my job more than anything else. I am workaholic
  1. Tell us about your educational background? 
  2. What do you know about the this job ? 
  3. How would you do equally serve your employees? 
  4.  What is  your salary expectation ?
  5. What projects you have ever undertaken?
  6. Do you want to ask any questions ?
  7.  What is your hobbies? 
  8. Why do you want to work here ? 
  9.  Where do you see yourself five years down the line? 
  10.   what would you do to  motivate your employees? 
  11.   What is one do you prefer between money or position? 
  12. how do you rate rate yourself on a scale of 10.
  13.   Why do you want this job? 
  14.  How do you decide what to delegate and to whom? 
  15.   What do you know about the company?  

No comments:

Post a Comment